Sunday, July 1, 2012

Bolero OKC

Mary inspecting her burger at dinner a night ago in Oklahoma City! As shown by her Service Hunter review, we went to a tapas restaurant called Bolero. If you happen to be in the Bricktown neighborhood, I'd recommend trying it out! Although it is a tapas place, they had just put two sandwiches on the menu the night we were there. Mary and I both got the burger, and it was great- one of the better burgers I've had! If you ever wind up there, the burger is a must. The tapas our parents got were pretty good as well, although not all dishes were a hit. According to them, the fried green tomatoes, tuna crudo, and shrimp ceviche were worth a taste. Turns out the city known for its beef instead takes the win for its seafood plates! Overall, I thought the place was a good take- although we did debate that having our table facing beautiful bay windows that overlooked a not so beautiful movie theater was a Robert Irvine no-no :)
CM

No comments:

Post a Comment