Seeing that Mike has done 90% of the blogging (ok-95%)..I thought I might get up to speed and finally figrue out how to post a few pics myself. Here are a few of the highlights from our cross country adventure...
Cadillas Ranch-Amarillo, Tx.

Mary spray painting a car at the "Ranch"-future derelict?"
Kids acting like they were not involved in spray painting (Jack's blue hands suggest otherwise).
Lake Powell National Park Ranger welcoming us-told Mike "I'll be right with you pardner".
Capt. Mike at the helm with Mary learning the ropes.
TUBING on Lake Powell!!!......
Views are beautiful at Lake Powell...
Yes, we are having fun even though mom almost drowned dad when he was tubing...Caroline was out there with him though and took control...
Biking around the rim of the Grand Canyon with guide Wes. He was great! Gave us all sorts of fun facts. He stopped us at the first point and mentioned a woman spotted a mountain lion "right here" a few weeks ago...
Gonzaga is getting a lot of play across the US!!
Santa Fe at sunset.


No comments:
Post a Comment