Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Opposite of my search...
If the severs at Hugh jass burgers knew I was looking for the best waiters and waitress in America, they clearly weren't working hard to win the title. We had two servers.Luke, and our other server, who's name I don't know. The guy didn't know most of the drinks on the menu, but it was his first day, so i'll cut him some slack on that. Still, he should at least know a some of the drinks. It was a little while of a wait for a couple of burgers, a salad, and some ribs. There weren't many people in the place anyway so it's not like they were too busy serving,others to serve us. They had a few TV's so, mom was happy she could watch the swimming Olympic trials. The girl who's name I didn't know had no idea what to do when the wi-fi malfunctioned and had no idea what kind of wine they had. When my mom asked what kind of wine they had she replied, "I think it's white, but I can't pronounce it. It's white something." Overall the service was a 3. So long from the service hunter still with a mission. (Coming up next on: service hunter I'm headn' to Nashville,TN the home of country music. What ever food they have, I'll be juding the people who serve it. Just crossed the border!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment